Wire Terminal Tester - Pull Tester
Measuring Range: 0-50 Kg, 0-110 lbs
or 0-500 N
Accurately measure the pull or “pull-off” force
on most soldered or solder-less wire terminals,
crimped connectors and similar wire terminations.
The WTT-110 is an easy to use all-in-one,
single-range solution suitable for a vast
majority of terminal testing applications
eliminating the need to purchase any additional
grips, fixtures or accessories.
Suitable for wires AWG 30 to AWG 8 (diameters
from 0.010" to 0.130").
We now have available a motorized
wire terminal pull tester.
- Precision strain gauge sensing
provides a resolution of 1/5000
with an accuracy of 0.5%
- Display force values in “peak-hold” or “continuous” measurement
- Operates from AC power or built-in
rechargeable battery via supplied
- Fabricated from steel and stainless
steel, machined to the highest
- Model WTT-110RS includes RS-232
and analog outputs for external
|To operate, simply follow
1. Select the appropriately sized slot in the
Wire Terminal Fixture and rotate to the front
2. Insert the terminal and wire so that it
is secured on the back-side of the slot.
3. Route the wire so that it passes between
the lever and the lever clamp.
4. Select Peak-Hold or Continuous Measure mode
using the PEAK key.
5. Press the ZERO key to perform tare function.
6. Rotate the lever clockwise, which clamps
the wire and begins creating a pull force on
7. Read current force and breaking force on
the digital display.
Kg / 0-110 lbs / 0-500N
(units selected via keypad)
||0.01 Kg / 0.1
lbs / 0.1 N
|Terminal Adapter Slot width (mm)
0.8, 1.0, 1.4, 1.5, 2.0, 2.5, 3.0, 3.5, 4.0,
||±0.5% F.S. or
Displays actual value in Kg, lbs pr N
Displays peak value in Kg, lbs pr N
||SAE AS7928 II:
IEC 60352-2: Cross section 0.05...10mm²
Maximum: 0.236" (6mm)
Full Scale (LCD indicator at 120%)
||LCD, 4-1/2 digit,
battery, supplied with AC adapter/charger
- 2400 KB / 8 / N / 1 / None (selectable
to 104° F (0 to 40° C)
Storage: -4 to 140° F (-20 to 60° C)
lbs (14 Kg) (Shipping weight 37lbs)
||14.2" x 6.3" 2.6" (360
x 160 65mm)
aluminum, steel and stainless steel
|The WTT-110 is
supplied as a Complete kit that includes; main
instrument table, separate hand lever with
ball end, 9VDC battery charger 100...240VDC
(50...60Hz) with Euro/US/UK plug adaptor, and
operating instruction manual. WTT-110RS model
also includes connection cable for RS232C (not